DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- Telephone Number :
- FAX Number :
- Office Location :
- Queen Sunheon Building 220
- 이메일 :
Although information is abstract, it has taken on many different forms, through which the information of the past has been passed on to those living today. The Department of Library & Information Science studies not only how information is produced and given its forms, but also the process of how it is delivered and carried. The Department aims to produce female information experts who will contribute to their respective areas of 21st century society thanks to a knowledge based on a study of the history and theories of library and information science in addition to hands-on experience.
Purpose of the Education
The education purpose of the Department of Japan Studies is the foster the professional womanpower for the Japan area with the whole and balanced knowledge on japan through synthesized understanding on the history, thought, economy, society, etc. of Japan.
- Educate the information expert equipped with the professional knowledge and attainments in the library & information science.
- Cultivate the practical information expert through the education with field sense and advanced information technology.
- Build up the systematic knowledge on the adjacent science or applied science, as the interdisciplinary research and application are necessary to treat the information and literature of each field.
- Foster and discharge the elite group who are going to lead the future informatization society based on the above goal.
Table of the Graduation Credit Allocation
|Required||Elective||Sub total||Required||Elective||Sub total|
|Library & Information Science||16||21||over 37||18||36||54||over 140|