DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- Telephone Number :
- FAX Number :
- Office Location :
- Continuing Education Building 416
- E-Mail :
Mathematics is a field of study which researches the regulations and patterns in the phenomena of everyday life or in nature, and sets them up in a systematic way. Mathematics contributes to better life and better society by recognizing objects, finding their nature and objectively revealing their principles and fundamental structures based on rationality. The study of Mathematics promotes development and restructuring of the humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering sciences beyond the language of science.
Purpose of the Education
The education purpose of Department of mathematics is to cultivate the experts who will lead the development of each field of society as well as the mathematics field creatively by learning the mathematics theory and fostering the logical thinking.
- Cultivate the creative future talent equipped with both professional knowledge and whole personality to develop the technology field for human beings.
- Understand the substantial concept and principle of mathematics, which is the language describing the nature, and establish the frame contributing to the development of science, in addition.
- Understand the organic relations between individual and society, through learning the mathematics, and foster the mutual collaboration and cooperating mind.
- Contribute to the development of society by dealing with the abstract concept in the logical thinking method, and thinking and practicing just methods in its application processes.
- Cultivate the leadership as the leader who can educate the genuine mathematics.
Table of the Graduation Credit Allocation
|Required||Elective||Sub total||Required||Elective||Sub total|
|Mathematics||16||21||over 37||30||33||over 63||over 140|