DEPARTMENT OF CLOTHING & TEXTILES
- Telephone Number :
- FAX Number :
- Office Location :
- Queen Sunheon Building 323
- E-Mail :
The Department of Clothing & Textiles studies various trends in fashion and makes them into the subject of study. The study of clothing and textiles is a universal study reflecting the practicality and culture of our modern day and is intimately connected to society, economy, the arts, scientific techniques, and so on. For these reasons, the department strives to offer a high-level education by focusing on globalization, quality-upgrade, and individualization to produce 21st century experts in this field. In view of the interconnection among the studies, students are encouraged to study aesthetics, economics, and managerial administration to lay a basis of professional knowledge. Anyone with an open mind, adaptability, thinking ability and creativity is invited to take on the challenge of this field of study.
Purpose of the Education
The education purpose of the Department of Clothing & Textiles is to cultivate the professional manpower of the global era of 21st century, through the study of theory and education based on various experiments and practices, who can contribute to the improvement of human life in the practical and cultural phases.
- Acquire the professional knowledge of clothing & textiles, develop the application and creation powers, and foster the textile experts.
- Cultivate4 the female talent prepared with the international sense who is able to take part in the global informatization flow.
- Discharge the women leaders who can contribute to the development of textile industry and lead in the textile science field.
- Cultivate the womanpower who can practice the utilization and globalization of traditional Korean clothing culture.
Table of the Graduation Credit Allocation
|Required||Elective||Sub total||Required||Elective||Sub total|
|Clothing & Textiles||16||21||over 37||10||60||over 70||over 140|